OAKWOOD CUSD #76 IS IN NEED OF SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS FOR OUR STUDENTS.
- A substitute teacher is a person who teaches a class when the regular teacher is absent or unavailable.
- This is a great way to make an impact on our students and join a great team of educators!
- Earn extra income or get your foot in the door for a possible teaching career.
- The daily rate of pay is $125.
- For More Information: Click on the link below and contact Dinah Clingan, Oakwood CUSD #76 Human Resources at 217-446-6081.
Licensure Information: Substitutes & Paraprofessionals