October Board Meeting Recap
Thursday, October 18, 2018
The Oakwood CUSD 76 Board of Education met on October 17th for their monthly meeting. At the meeting, the board took the following actions:
- Accepted the resignations of:
- Eric Fenton - HS Asst. Boy's Basketball Coach
- Sandy Rivas - HS Dance Coach
- Tim Lee - HS Principal as of June 30, 2021
- Directed the Superintendent to start the process to waive tuition for children of teachers who live outside the district to attend Oakwood Schools
- Agreed to participate in the Vermilion County DARE program.
The next meeting will be held on November 14th at 5:30pm at the Unit Office.