The Oakwood CUSD 76 Board of Education met on October 17th for their monthly meeting. At the meeting, the board took the following actions:
- Accepted the resignations of:
- Eric Fenton - HS Asst. Boy's Basketball Coach
- Sandy Rivas - HS Dance Coach
- Tim Lee - HS Principal as of June 30, 2021
- Directed the Superintendent to start the process to waive tuition for children of teachers who live outside the district to attend Oakwood Schools
- Agreed to participate in the Vermilion County DARE program.
The next meeting will be held on November 14th at 5:30pm at the Unit Office.