- Affirm Resignations as presented.
- Personnel Interview Committee recommends Mrs. Charlotte Lunt as the New Transportation Director beginning June 1, 2020.
- Remote Learning Plan and Food Distribution Plans are in place and being implemented with fidelity by our staff.
- Due to the COVID-19 Virus and the expected Economic impact on our Nation, State, and Schools, we need to adjust and resist the $50,000 School Maintenance Matching Grant project at this time.
- Planning to refinance the current 2012 and 2013 Bonds in the fall for a district cost savings.
- District Calendar Revisions due to Mandatory School Closure - Act of God Days
- Begin discussions of the financial impact of COVID-19 with possible scenarios for future projections.
- Employed Mrs. Charlotte Lunt as the new Transportation Director beginning 6/1/20.
- Approved starting a girls softball program at OJHS in the fall 2020.
- Approved the OHS Student Handbook revisions for 2020-21.
- Employed Ms. Molly Ham as OHS Family Consumer Science teacher beginning 2020-21.
- Employed Ms. Am Brant as OHS Business teacher beginning 2020-21.