Position: Transportation Coordinator (12 Month Position - 260 days including sick leave and vacation days)
January 19, 2020
Qualifications: (Experience Preferred)
● Must be 21 years of age.
● Must be a high school graduate.
● Must possess excellent communication skills.
● Ability to work well with parents, students and administration.
● Must possess knowledge of safety programs and all IDOT and ISBE regulations.
● Must be able to demonstrate safe operation of a school bus Must possess and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
● Knowledge of Trans-Finder Routing System and Info-Finder Field Trip software.
● Technology skills and transportation software usage.
● Promote a positive team atmosphere.
● Must possess exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task in high-stress situations.
The duties and responsibilities of the Transportation Coordinator shall be all those duties incident to the Office of the Transportation Coordinator, as set forth in the job description for such position and those obligations imposed by the law of the State of Illinois and the Illinois State Board of Education upon building administrators. They shall also include those duties and responsibilities outlined in the job description for Transportation Coordinator. In addition, the Transportation Coordinator shall perform such other duties normally performed by an employee in like position assigned by the Superintendent or Board of Education.
Regionally Competitive and determined by candidate experience/qualifications