A Public Hearing was held for the FY '24 Tentative - Proposed Budget.
Here is the link to the board-approved FY '24 Budget Summary: https://5il.co/25eab
- Approved the Architectural Proposal from Farnsworth Group to perform a land due diligence report for a parcel of land Oakwood CUSD #76 is interested in purchasing for a fee of $15,750.
- Approved Rodger Wolfe for the vacant full-time position of Transportation Director beginning October 1, 2023.
- Approved the High School Dual Credit Policy in agreement with Danville Area Community College effective with the 2023-24 school year.
- NO Action taken on changes to the high school extracurricular eligibility policy.
- Approved the 8th Grade Trip to New York in June 2024.
- Approved Donny Nicoson for the position of 5th/6th grade volunteer girls' basketball coach.
- Approved Korie Vire for the Oakwood Grade School Dedicated Substitute Teacher position.
- Approved Korie Vire as a volunteer coach for the High School Football program.
- Approved Aaliyah Denius for the Oakwood High School Dedicated Substitute Teacher position.
- Approved Madisyn Bruens for the High School vacant cook position.
- Approved Tyler Peterson for the position of Drama Sponsor for Oakwood High School.
- Approved Brock Baker for the position of 5th/6th volunteer boys basketball coach.
- Approved Jordan Hacker for the position of personal aide.
The next regular school board meeting is on October 18, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.