The Oakwood Unit 76 Board of Education met Wednesday night, March 20th at 5:30 at the District Office. The Board took the following action during their meeting:
- Approved the lease for the HS baseball field with the Village of Oakwood for the next two years.
- Approved membership for Oakwood High School in the IHSA
- Approved Barry Grimm, Jr. as assistant JH Track Coach
- Approved the following volunteer assistant coaches:
- HS Bass Fishing - Roger Seibert, Mike Carson, Joe Cook, Dusty Kinney
- HS Softball - Justin Wells
- Approved a change to the early graduation rules to allow students who graduate early to participate in the graduation ceremony in the spring.
The Board also discussed adding a Social Work intern next year for the JH and HS.
The next board meeting will be April 17, 2019 at 5:30 at the District Office.