The Oakwood CUSD 76 Board of Education met at 5:15 pm for the Tax Levy Hearing. The Regular Scheduled meeting was held at 5:30 pm. The Board took action on the following items:
- 10.1 - Approved the 2019 Tax Levy as presented.
- 10.2 - Employed Debi Stimac for the OGS vacant cook position at Step 1
- 10.3 - Employed Michael Carey for the vacant scholastic bowl assistant coach position
- 10.4 - Approved the Semi-Annual Review of Closed Session Meeting Minutes to remain closed.
- Directed the Superintendent to pursue the school board policy audit and PRESS Online Services for the School District.
- Directed the Superintendent to post the 2020-21 Transportation Coordinator Vacancy for the beginning of the search process.
- Board Member Todd Creason and Superintendent Maynard have been accepted by the Illinois Association of School Administrators to serve on the first ever educational Global Service Project at the Dominican Republic in June of 2020. Oakwood is one of only seven school districts across the state of Illinois that were chosen.
- Reports were provided from the Illinois Association of School Boards Convention in Chicago.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. - Regular Meeting
Oakwood CUSD #76 Pride in Education!
One District, One Direction, One Determination!