The Oakwood CUSD 76 Board of Education met at 5:15 pm for the Tax Levy Hearing. The Regular Scheduled meeting was held at 5:30 pm. The Board took action on the following items:
* Respectfully Accepted the resignation of the HS Head Boys Track and Field Coach
10. 1. OGS - Employed Chase Vinson for the 5th/6th grade boys assistant basketball coach
10. 2. OJHS - Employed LuAnn Grimm to fill the second eighth grade sponsor vacancy
10. 3. Approved the FY 19 Audit and Annual Financial Report
10. 4. Approved the Tentative Levy as presented
10. 5. Adopted the Threat Assessment Team Procedures as presented
10. 6. Approved the County Facilities Sales Tax Resolution for ballot in March of 2020
10. 7. Approved the employment of Alisha Wolfe as a substitute bus driver.
December 18, 2019 at 5:15 p.m. for Special Meeting - 2nd Levy Hearing
December 18, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. for Regular Meeting
Oakwood CUSD #76 Pride in Education!
One District, One Direction, One Determination!